- Product Videos
- Custom Field #1
- Custom Field #2
- Assembly & Setup
- Contact Us
We are excited to announce the introduction of our New Heavy Duty Atlas TTC-301 truck tire changer. This Heavy Duty Atlas truck tire changer is designed and engineered to handle rim sizes from 13 inches to 27 inches and tire diameters in excess of 63 inches. The Atlas TTC-301 truck tire changer can easily accommodate tires with a maximum width of 30.5 inches. This tire changer has been sold all over the world for the last several years and is the result of a joint venture between a very prestigious Italian wheel service manufacturer and the premier wheel service equipment manufacturer in Asia.
We are the exclusive Canadian distributor for the Atlas line of truck tire changers and the other wheel service equipment produced in the joint venture factory. This Atlas TTC 301 truck tire changer is designed for high volume truck tire shops that demand dependability and durability in their equipment.
The Atlas TTC 301 truck tire changer is the perfect choice for the large truck tire center that does high volume truck tire work on standard over the road wheel assemblies.
Benefits of the Atlas TTC301 Heavy Duty Truck Tire Changer
Portable Control Unit:
The portable control unit console allows the operator to safely monitor all tire changing operations from the correct angle.
Electric/Hydraulic Self-Centering Four Jaw Chuck:
The Atlas TTC-301 truck tire changer features an electric/hydraulic operated self-centering four jaw chuck that can clamp from either the inside of the wheel or from the center bore of the wheel.
The Atlas TTC 301 also includes a special set of pliers for use with alloy rims and a full set of alloy rim protectors and plastic protective covers to prevent damage to decorative chrome rims.
Bead Breaker And Mount/Demount Head:
The bead breaker disc and the mount/demount head are combined into one quick change assembly to make the mounting and demounting procedures very easy.
The powerful chuck 220 volt /single (1) or Three (3) phase motor and sophisticated hydraulic system delivers extraordinary torque and power to the Atlas TTC 301 truck tire changer. The 220 volt single (1) or Three (3) phase motor is the perfect choice for those tire stores where three (3) phase electricity is not available.
The Atlas TTC 301 truck tire changer has more features and is better built than most other truck tire changers costing thousands of dollars more money. The Atlas TTC 301 truck tire changer includes many accessories that are priced extra as optional equipment with most competitive truck tire changers.
If you are looking for the best value for a truck tire changer and you have searched for a Ranger® Truck tire changer, or a Hofmann® truck tire changer, or a Corghi® truck tire changer, then you will discover that the Atlas truck changers offer the absolute best value in the in the truck tire changer Industry.
|Center Hole Diameter
|3 3/8" - 27"
|Min. Clamping Size w/ Aluminum Adapters
|Max. Wheel Weight
|Max. Tire Diameter
|Max. Tire Width
|Hydraulic Motor Power
|2 HP 220V +/- 5% (209-231volts) 1 or 3phase.
A 30 amp breaker is required.
|Chuck Motor Power
|2 HP 220V +/- 5% (209-231volts) 1 or 3 phase.
A 30 amp breaker is required.
|0 - 1,885 PSI
|Bead Breaker Force
|Single Piece Frame With Solid Floor-Plate
|Tool Arm Positioning
|Tool Head Positioning
|60" L x 63" W x 41" H
WarrantyAtlas Automotive Equipment of CANADA - Atlas Tire Changer Warranty NOTE: ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS MUST BE PRE-APPROVED BY THE MANUFACTURER TO BE VALID. Complete Warranty and Legal Terms Atlas Automotive Equipment of CANADA offers a one year limited structural parts warranty on all Atlas tire changers. Atlas Automotive Equipment of CANADA warrants the equipment to the original purchaser against defects in material or workmanship under normal use for a period of one year from the date of purchase. This limited warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement of materials or parts found defective, at the discretion of Atlas Automotive Equipment of CANADA. This limited one year warranty DOES NOT apply to normal wear items or to items through which compressed air passes. Airvalves, cylinders, and other moving parts that are subjected to a direct contact with the flow of compressed air are covered by a limited 90 day warranty. Our air operated parts are designed to be «powered» by well lubricated and «moisture-free» compressed air. «Dirty air» with no lubrication will cause problems with any air powered piece of equipment. If we examine a part and feel that it is a manufacturer defect; we will make sure that part is covered under warranty for 180 days. However, we will not warranty any part that has been abused, altered, or has been subjected to "dirty air". We believe that your Atlas will provide years of trouble free service, but you must provide periodic maintenance to ensure the longevity of your machine. We stock a complete parts inventory and employ several full time technical advisors that can "walk you through" most issues that may arise with your Atlas tire changer. Our limited warranty policy (one year parts only) does not include a labor warranty. Our products are sold at such a competitive price that Atlas Automotive Equipment of CANADA cannot afford to send technicians into the field to repair the Atlas tire changers. We assume that the buyer of our tire changer is mechanically inclined or has employees that are mechanically inclined. Our tire changers are built with "plug and play" parts that make repairs very easy. This is the same philosophy that the Personal Computer Industry has used for many years. Most parts can be changed in a manner of minutes. We offer a toll free number 1-888-400-5438 for service and parts information. This toll free number is directed to our Calgary, AB location. The service and parts department is open from 8 am to 5 pm MST from Monday to Friday. There are certain parts that are considered "wear items" and are NOT included in the one year limited warranty. These parts include plastic jaw protectors, plastic mount/demount head inserts, airline fittings, hoses, and clamping jaws. Cosmetic defects or blemishes that do not interfere with the functionality of the tire changer are also NOT included in the one year limited warranty. Parts that have been subjected to abuse or misuse will NOT be considered for warranty.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Product Assembly & Setup
Selling automotive equipment we have found that most of our customers are mechanically minded and look forward to settting up and assembling their new purchase. Most items we offer can be setup and assembled by two people within a reasonable time frame. Before tackling this project here are a few tips that we think will make your life a little bit easier:
- Review the manually fully before you begin setup. The manual should be included with your item but if you cannot locate it simply go to the product page on our website and download it for FREE. This manual has been put together and maintained over the years and will include all the tricks we have learned to make the assembly of your as seamless as possible
- Don't like reading or don't need the manual? That's fine, but maybe take a minute and check out the videos we have posted on each of the product pages. We understand that some people have the ability to problem solve on their own but why not get the inside information so you can spend less time having to problem solve?
- If you haven't already received your item, get an uderstanding of you will need to transport or unload it. Shop equipment like tire changers and wheel balancers are a dream to handle compared to car lifts. If you are assembling your car lift take time to plan our your install.
- Start by making sure the install location and area(s) surrounding it are clean and clear making it easy for you to move around and manipulate the pieces.
- Try to get the entire crate close to the install area without impeding it. There are some heavy pieces that need to be moved into place and the less you have to move them the better.
- Disassemble the packaging and pieces and have a look through them to ensure all pieces are there and get an idea of what each item is. You are going to need them at one point and if you have someone holding a heavy item while you search out a bolt or hose it is going to be a long day!
- If you are reading the manual, read 2-3 steps ahead of where you are at. We have heard time and time again how a customer has installed their lift to 90% only to find that a hose or cable needed to be put in place two steps earlier and now they have to essentially disassemble the lift only to put a small piece in place and then reassemble it.
- Be sure to review the electrical requirements of the product your are purchasing. Some items are supplied in either 110V or 220V. Others are manufactured so you can just plug it in while some have a "pig tail" which means you will need an electrician to either hard wire it to your panel or install a plug
- If you are assembling a car lift, you will need hydraulic fluid to make the lift work. PLEASE NOTE: we do not supply the hydraulic fluid for your lift. In general we recommend AW-32 hyraulic fluid for use in all of our car lifts (regardless of the type). A 5 gallon pale is typically more than enough and will usually leave you with a little extra
- When filling your hydraulic fluid for the first time don't rush the process. Fill the resevior to 1/3 or 1/2 and then run the lift up and down. Get the air and kinks out and then, when the lift is in the lowest position, fill it to 2/3 or 3/4 and run the lift up and down again. DO NOT fill the resevoir past 1/3 or 1/2 when the lift is in the raised position as there is flud throughout the cyclinders and other components. We have heard many times that a customer has filled the resevoir full when the lift is in the raised position and the as soon as they begin lowering the lift the resevoir becomes overfilled and spills all over the shop. This is a huge mess to clean up.
- Some hydraulic cylinders may be "air locked" from manufacturing which will not allow the piston to extend when pulled by hand. This does not mean the cyclinder is damaged, it is simply a result of the manufacturing process. To overcome this, start by ensuring that your feeder hoses to the cylinder are not connected (this would close the system and will not let air in or out). Using a ratchet strap or similar item, slowly put tension on the piston end and gently apply pressure trying to extend the piston out of the cylinder. Resistance will build up in the first couple inches of extending and then the "air lock" should break. You might get a little pop and the ratchet strap will loosen suddenly (hence the reason to apply pressure slowly) and now you should be able to extend and retract the piston by hand with little effort.
These tips are friendly suggestions from us and the years of experience we have gained working with these products. Although they don't apply to every product, every time we hope that you will take them at face value while still reviewing the other information (such as manuals and videos) we provide in regards to assembling and setting up your product. Your safety and satisfaction are our paramount concerns. If there are any questions or concerns throughout the assembly or operation process of your product please do not hesitate to contact us.
For all customer, vendor and media inquiries we encourage you to contact us VIA your preferred method:
Click here to view our locations.
8:00am - 5:00pm MST
Weekends & Holidays
NOTICE REGARDING OUR SHOWROOM
In an effort to offer our customers the highest quality products at the most competitive prices our business structure does not allow us to operate a showroom. Removing this expense is one of the many tactics we employ to ensure our customers continue to get the most cutting edge deals.
If you need clarity on specifications, product styles or if you would like more information than what we offer on our site be sure to contact us and one of our friendly customer service staff will be happy to assist you.
Knowing that each customer will have unique needs when receiving their product, we strive to offer shipping solutions for every customer regardless of their location.
Please contact our friendly customer service staff toll free at 1-866-284-8604 and they will be happy to assist you in finding the most convenient and cost effective options for you to receive your order.
Both shipping and pickup options are available.
Are you interested in reselling these items or making a wholesale purchase? For qualified individuals a wholesale program is available upon request. We have reasonable quantity requirements and will be happy to listen to your specific situation to allow us to build a program that is mutually beneficial. Please contact us VIA telephone 1-866-284-8604 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your request.
We are happy to be able to offer a financing option as a new method of payment for your purchase.
Available through a Canadian based third party company, financing can be beneficial for many reasons:
- You don't have to pay for the total price upfront
- Depending on information provided there are reasonable or even zero"down payments"
- Amortizing the purchase over a specified period allows you to make budgeted payments
- Having budgeted payments allows you to recover the cost of the machine through revenue over an extended period
- Reasonable interest rates
- Various security options
Whether you just want to make smaller payments or prefer the financing method our third party finance company will work quickly to provide you with all options available.
Their friendly approach ensures that all customers looking to finance or just exploring the possibility will receive accurate information with no hidden fees, terms or tricks.
If you would like more information on financing please contact our Customer Care Team toll free at 866.284.8604 or VIA email email@example.com.
We also welcome you to contact our leasing partner directly to begin the pre-approval process or to address any of your questions.
Click on the link below and you have access to a payment calculator and the ability to apply for financing online.