Atlas Edge 501 Wireless BlueTooth® 8 Camera Alignment System With Fast Clamps And Turntables:
Backed by AMERICAN service and support and built by one of Europe's oldest and leading manufacturers comes the new Atlas 501 Bluetooth Series alignment system. Precision accuracy and ultra quick measuring times are now possible at an extremely low and affordable cost. This system is fully equipped...not stripped. Our 8CCD Bluetooth wireless sensor heads are accurate and reliable and each head is a fully functional remote control. By establishing a measuring path for all four sides of the vehicle this system is capable of additional collision measurements and calibration tracking. To further enhance an already great value you may choose between several premium options that are usually reserved for high end machines costing $25,000 or more. Among these options are:
- Vehicle selection by VIN Bar Code Scanner
- Smartphone/Tablet viewing and operation
- Self-Calibration Package
Why spend more when you can have the performance you need for less? Your customers really do not care which brand aligner you own, whether it is red in color or blue, or how much you paid for it. They depend on you to provide them with wheel alignment service that delivers acceptable tire wear, a straight steering wheel, and proper driving and handling.
The Atlas Edge 501 has deluxe cabinetry and includes a color printer, an LCD monitor, and a keyboard. The 501 cabinet utilizes lithium batteries with charging cables for battery recharging.
Why do I need an 501 alignment system?
The Atlas 501 is the perfect choice for quick reliable “dead-nut” alignment “full body” accuracy for an entry level price. The 501 System utilizes eight cameras (these cameras “look at each other” from both sides of the rear of the vehicle) to provide accurate measurements between rear wheels just as the two front cameras provide measurements between the front wheels. The eight camera system completes a rectangle which produces a closed 360 degree measured field.
These additional (rear) measurements allow the system to calculate not only the front wheel setback but also the rear wheel setback angle. The rear wheel setback identifies any differences in vehicle wheelbase measurements as well as axle offset. If there is a significant measurable difference in the wheel base length between the right side and left side, there is a strong possibility that the vehicle’s chassis system is not “square” and that a frame/unibody adjustment may be necessary to properly prepare the vehicle for wheel alignment. The Pro System gives you this valuable “rear” setback information at the beginning of the alignment so that the technician can either proceed with the alignment or send the vehicle back to the body shop’s frame machine for “more work”.
Frame/unibody damage is not always clearly evident upon initial visual examination. The Atlas 501 can identify (with the eight (8) camera system) frame/unibody damage in just a matter of minutes. Once the techs are provided with accurate rear setback information as it relates to potential (or real) frame/unibody damage, all needed repairs can be evaluated and the best course of action for repair can be determined.
The Atlas 501 is able to monitor sensor calibration status. The 8 camera system (because it provides a closed 360 degree measured field) can determine if any sensor head needs calibration and relay that information to the operator.
Worried about bay space? An Atlas Alignment System allows the customer to utilize a minimum amount of space and still be able to align the smallest foreign car all the way up to a one ton dual rear wheel pickup truck.
The 501 is backed by our industry leading lifetime technical support and lifetime internet based support.
If VALUE is more important to you than BRAND, then look no further than the new Atlas 501.
You May Also Like...
Product Assembly & Setup
Selling automotive equipment we have found that most of our customers are mechanically minded and look forward to settting up and assembling their new purchase. Most items we offer can be setup and assembled by two people within a reasonable time frame. Before tackling this project here are a few tips that we think will make your life a little bit easier:
- Review the manually fully before you begin setup. The manual should be included with your item but if you cannot locate it simply go to the product page on our website and download it for FREE. This manual has been put together and maintained over the years and will include all the tricks we have learned to make the assembly of your as seamless as possible
- Don't like reading or don't need the manual? That's fine, but maybe take a minute and check out the videos we have posted on each of the product pages. We understand that some people have the ability to problem solve on their own but why not get the inside information so you can spend less time having to problem solve?
- If you haven't already received your item, get an uderstanding of you will need to transport or unload it. Shop equipment like tire changers and wheel balancers are a dream to handle compared to car lifts. If you are assembling your car lift take time to plan our your install.
- Start by making sure the install location and area(s) surrounding it are clean and clear making it easy for you to move around and manipulate the pieces.
- Try to get the entire crate close to the install area without impeding it. There are some heavy pieces that need to be moved into place and the less you have to move them the better.
- Disassemble the packaging and pieces and have a look through them to ensure all pieces are there and get an idea of what each item is. You are going to need them at one point and if you have someone holding a heavy item while you search out a bolt or hose it is going to be a long day!
- If you are reading the manual, read 2-3 steps ahead of where you are at. We have heard time and time again how a customer has installed their lift to 90% only to find that a hose or cable needed to be put in place two steps earlier and now they have to essentially disassemble the lift only to put a small piece in place and then reassemble it.
- Be sure to review the electrical requirements of the product your are purchasing. Some items are supplied in either 110V or 220V. Others are manufactured so you can just plug it in while some have a "pig tail" which means you will need an electrician to either hard wire it to your panel or install a plug
- If you are assembling a car lift, you will need hydraulic fluid to make the lift work. PLEASE NOTE: we do not supply the hydraulic fluid for your lift. In general we recommend AW-32 hyraulic fluid for use in all of our car lifts (regardless of the type). A 5 gallon pale is typically more than enough and will usually leave you with a little extra
- When filling your hydraulic fluid for the first time don't rush the process. Fill the resevior to 1/3 or 1/2 and then run the lift up and down. Get the air and kinks out and then, when the lift is in the lowest position, fill it to 2/3 or 3/4 and run the lift up and down again. DO NOT fill the resevoir past 1/3 or 1/2 when the lift is in the raised position as there is flud throughout the cyclinders and other components. We have heard many times that a customer has filled the resevoir full when the lift is in the raised position and the as soon as they begin lowering the lift the resevoir becomes overfilled and spills all over the shop. This is a huge mess to clean up.
- Some hydraulic cylinders may be "air locked" from manufacturing which will not allow the piston to extend when pulled by hand. This does not mean the cyclinder is damaged, it is simply a result of the manufacturing process. To overcome this, start by ensuring that your feeder hoses to the cylinder are not connected (this would close the system and will not let air in or out). Using a ratchet strap or similar item, slowly put tension on the piston end and gently apply pressure trying to extend the piston out of the cylinder. Resistance will build up in the first couple inches of extending and then the "air lock" should break. You might get a little pop and the ratchet strap will loosen suddenly (hence the reason to apply pressure slowly) and now you should be able to extend and retract the piston by hand with little effort.
These tips are friendly suggestions from us and the years of experience we have gained working with these products. Although they don't apply to every product, every time we hope that you will take them at face value while still reviewing the other information (such as manuals and videos) we provide in regards to assembling and setting up your product. Your safety and satisfaction are our paramount concerns. If there are any questions or concerns throughout the assembly or operation process of your product please do not hesitate to contact us.
For all customer, vendor and media inquiries we encourage you to contact us VIA your preferred method:
Click here to view our locations.
8:00am - 5:00pm MST
Weekends & Holidays
NOTICE REGARDING OUR SHOWROOM
In an effort to offer our customers the highest quality products at the most competitive prices our business structure does not allow us to operate a showroom. Removing this expense is one of the many tactics we employ to ensure our customers continue to get the most cutting edge deals.
If you need clarity on specifications, product styles or if you would like more information than what we offer on our site be sure to contact us and one of our friendly customer service staff will be happy to assist you.
Knowing that each customer will have unique needs when receiving their product, we strive to offer shipping solutions for every customer regardless of their location.
Please contact our friendly customer service staff toll free at 1-866-284-8604 and they will be happy to assist you in finding the most convenient and cost effective options for you to receive your order.
Both shipping and pickup options are available.
Are you interested in reselling these items or making a wholesale purchase? For qualified individuals a wholesale program is available upon request. We have reasonable quantity requirements and will be happy to listen to your specific situation to allow us to build a program that is mutually beneficial. Please contact us VIA telephone 1-866-284-8604 or email email@example.com to submit your request.
We are happy to be able to offer a financing option as a new method of payment for your purchase.
Available through a Canadian based third party company, financing can be beneficial for many reasons:
- You don't have to pay for the total price upfront
- Depending on information provided there are reasonable or even zero"down payments"
- Amortizing the purchase over a specified period allows you to make budgeted payments
- Having budgeted payments allows you to recover the cost of the machine through revenue over an extended period
- Reasonable interest rates
- Various security options
Whether you just want to make smaller payments or prefer the financing method our third party finance company will work quickly to provide you with all options available.
Their friendly approach ensures that all customers looking to finance or just exploring the possibility will receive accurate information with no hidden fees, terms or tricks.
If you would like more information on financing please contact our Customer Care Team toll free at 866.284.8604 or VIA email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also welcome you to contact our leasing partner directly to begin the pre-approval process or to address any of your questions.
Click on the link below and you have access to a payment calculator and the ability to apply for financing online.